Friday, November 25, 2011

The Beginning!

By launching a Blog I hope to begin a conversation among fellow photographers, share knowledge and information and keep followers updated of my adventures across the natural world.
While teaching photography for the past 16 year I've had at least one "Ah Ha" moment each semester as a students approach or understanding of a problem has allowed me to see it in a completely different light. As such I hope to share and learn from the Blog.
So, lets get started; The world of photography has taken a quantum leap in the past 10 years, as a professional photographer how do we continue to capture images of the natural world in ways that we have yet to imagine?

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, Nick. Looking forward to seeing more of your photos and advice.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete