Thursday, August 30, 2018

I'm Back!



Ouch!
2012 was my last post, no wonder I feel much older :-)  Well, for the few of you that hung in there the blog is coming back bigger, better, and stronger than ever!  My intent is to publish 1 to 2 time a month, more if there is something interesting to share.

My blog will be both educational and interesting with photography tips, wild destinations, information on upcoming workshops and safaris, as well as reports on recently completed trips, and of course images from my adventures to wild far flung destinations.
So, with that, I'm writing the first blog to appear in the next few days.  Join me and experience the wild places I travel to and enjoy the images and learn about the wildlife and how the images were taken...

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment